Hotel Berlin, Berlin - THE individual and THE innovative place to meet - for business & leisure travellers alike.
Empowerment gives ME the freedom to be individual and creative to exceed guests, fellow team members and owners expectations.
Be part of our Team
Turn your ambitions and talents in inspiring creativity and creative productivity. We'll let you operate in an exceptionally inspired environment and on fair terms.
- Honesty amongst ourselves
- Respect for each other
- Communication with each other
- Learning from each other
We excel by way of our:
- Performance-related remuneration + bonus system
- Employer's contribution towards capital-building schemes + Company pension scheme
- Advanced training through internal and external training
- Employee events (summer party, Christmas party
- Cooperation with a fitness studio + Company ticket for the BVG (Berlin local transport company)
The first address for your vocational training
Hotel Berlin, Berlin offers young, dedicated people with strong personalities excellent vocational training with career possibilities at one of the top addresses in the hotel and gastronomy sector.
In the course of your multi-faceted vocational training you will familiarise yourself with all of the hotel’s departments and soon be able to manage your first projects autonomously. Hotel Berlin, Berlin encourages and rewards: in special competitions for trainees you may try out what you have learned and show us what you are made of.
This is what we offer our trainees:
- Remuneration for trainees + bonus system
- A system of mentors (a mentor for trainees and a mentor for employees)
- Trainees plan employee event such as a summer party / Christmas celebrations / Family Day
- A variety of types of training (e.g. service and beverages training, complaint training) + participation in competitions
- career management by the and of the vocational training
Represent our brand in your own personal way. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please address you application to:
Director of Human Resources