Christmas Markets in Berlin
What could be better than strolling through a Christmas market in the evening, nibbling speculoos and roasted almonds and drinking mulled wine? How nice that there are Christmas markets in Berlin in large numbers!From the large, romantic Christmas market at Gendarmenmarkt or Alexanderplatz to the many small Christmas markets all over the city with a long tradition, the Christmas markets and bazaars in Berlin are as diverse as Berlin itself.
Even though some Christmas markets have been canceled due to the current circumstances, others continue to take place under certain conditions. We tell you which ones.
3G (Vaccinated, Recovered or Tested) applies at these Christmas markets:
- Christmas market at the Gedächtniskirche
- Christmas market at Alexanderplatz
- Winter World at Potsdamer Platz
- Lucia Christmas Market at the Kulturbrauerei
- Zehlendorf Christmas Market
- Market at Britz Castle
2G (Vaccinated, Recovered) applies at these Christmas markets:
- Christmas magic Gendarmenmarkt
- Christmas market at the Rotes Rathaus
- Winter magic Lichtenberg at IKEA
- Christmas Avenue LGBTIQ (Nollendorfplatz)
- Christmas market in the Spandau Citadel