Be part of a creative & empowering team
Be part of our Team
Turn your ambitions and talents in inspiring creativity and creative productivity. We'll let you operate in an exceptionally inspired environment and on fair terms.
WE EXCEL BY WAY OF OUR:
- pay according to the collective agreement for a 38-hour week
- modern equipment, also for mobile working
- bonus program
- variety of social benefits
- work life balance with duty roster 3 weeks in advance
- Subsidy for BVG - monthly ticket (also Deutschlandticket)
- favorable bicycle leasing
- 30 days annual leave
- extra day off for birthday
- team events & employee lounge
- free meals in the team restaurant (we pay the contribution in kind)
- participation in our "Du bist dufte" program
- 10 free nights per year in our German Pandox hotels
- favorable Family & Friends rates in our German Pandox sister hotels (30 EUR per person / night)
- low Family & Friends rates for you and your friends / family in all Radisson Hotels worldwide
Training at Hotel Berlin, Berlin
Hotel Berlin, Berlin offers young, dedicated people with strong personalities excellent vocational training with career possibilities at one of the top addresses in the hotel and gastronomy sector.
In the course of your multi-faceted vocational training you will familiarise yourself with all of the hotel’s departments and soon be able to manage your first projects autonomously. Hotel Berlin, Berlin encourages and rewards: in special competitions for trainees you may try out what you have learned and show us what you are made of.
This is what we offer our trainees:
- Remuneration for trainees + bonus system
- 30 vacation days
- A system of mentors (a mentor for trainees and a mentor for employees)
- Trainees plan an employee event such as a summer party / Christmas celebrations / family day
- A variety of types of training (e.g. service and beverages training, complaint training) + participation in competitions
- Online education by Azubi:Web & Workday
- Career management by the end of the vocational training
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please address your application to: